- Pattachitra painting on stone , given the shape of a paper weight.
- Pattachitra- An oldest tradition and colour journey of Odisha
- Villages of Puri district is known for this art forms and Raghurajpur village is the most identified place for this painting.
- But do all these artisans get identified?there are many lost faces behind this famous art.
- Atulya Karigari is committed to work with the artisans and puts the best possible effort to make the artisans not only earn their daily bread but to have their own identity.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
|Settings||Pattachitra paper weight remove||Dhokra Fish remove||Dhokra couple sitting on cot- bed remove||Dhokra Fish Pen Stand remove||Pattachitra Diary remove||Dhokra Turtle remove|
Out of stock
|Dimensions||5.9 × 4.9 × 4 cm||6.7 × 6.5 × 17.6 cm||11.3 × 4.9 × 11.4 cm||6.7 × 6.5 × 17.6 cm||N/A||13.6 × 10.4 × 4 cm|
|Add to cart|